Title: Hire Support / Administrator
Salary: Dependent on skills, knowledge and experience
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Our hire desk deals with incoming enquiries for the rental of our fleet of high end camera equipment, We are looking for a general administrator to support the hire team and take care of general office administrative duties to cater for our Film, TV, Commercial, and Corporate clients.
The role will consist of but will not be limited to:
Data entry, updating and maintaining our bespoke hire system
Day to day upkeep of accounts software
Generating Purchase orders & Invoices
Fielding incoming calls and emails
Courier bookings and tracking
Other general accounts and administrative tasks
Operating as part of our small but dynamic team, this role is an exciting opportunity for you to be at the forefront of a growing film and broadcast equipment rental operation.
Although this is not an entry level role, it will suit a self-starter with at least a working knowledge of the industry who is looking for a challenge. There is much to learn from this position, however… jobbing freelance crew or those seeking to use this position as a ‘fast track’ into production need not apply.
Initial training will be provided for all tasks, However its is desirable that you have the following attributes to be considered for the role :
- Experience of providing exceptional administrative support
- Excellent skills in the use of all office based IT applications
- Excellent team working skills and a desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Professional approach and helpful manner when dealing with clients or colleagues.
- Ability to deal directly with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Positive attitude and approach with the ability to work in a proactive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting work demands.
- Ability to plan, carry out and complete projects or tasks within agreed timescales.
We aim to employ motivated people to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. If you believe you have the attributes to join our team, please email us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that all employees must complete our screening process which includes a criminal check.